Housing Stability Counseling Program
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to worsen existing inequalities across the United States. Many families and individuals across the U.S. continue to face job loss, financial instability, and the threat of homelessness.
Housing Stability Counseling Program is designed to support housing counseling for families and individuals facing:
1) Eviction, 2) Default, 3) Foreclosure, 4) Loss of Income, and 5) Homelessness.
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency statewide network of
HUD Approved Certified Housing Counselors
that can assess your situation at no charge by:
- Creating a personal family budget,
- Analyzing your credit status,
- Developing an action plan for resolution,
- Referring you for emergency housing assistance.